Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Games Market (by Device: Smartphone, Tablet, Console, PC Browser & Boxed/Downloaded PC), Regional & 25 Companies Gaming Revenue Analysis – Key Trends and Forecast to 2025” under Technology & Media category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Games Market is expected to grow with a double digit CAGR during the period 2018 – 2025. The factors such as increasing penetration of internet, growing adoption of PCs and smart-phones, continuous advancements in technologies, emergence of virtual reality (VR) and powerful marketing strategies adopted by the game developers are the major drivers for the global gaming market. However, the issues such as piracy, laws and regulations, and concerns relating to fraud during gaming transactions are expected to hamper market growth.
Global Games Market & Forecast – By Device
• On the basis of device, Smartphone captures largest share of the gaming market. The segment also has the most number of gamers.
• Console is the second largest segment of the gaming market.
• It is anticipated that the boxed/downloaded PC gaming market will tumble down during the forecasting period.
• Tablet captured around 10% share of the total gaming market.
• PC browser accounted for least share of the total gaming market.
Request a free sample copy of Games Market Report @
Global Games Market, Number of Games & Forecast – By Region
• On regional basis, The Asia Pacific region dominated the global gaming market in 2017.
• North America is the second largest region for gaming, taking nearly 25% share of the market in 2017, being closely followed by EMEA.
• Latin America captured least share of the global gaming market.
• China, United States and Japan are the top three markets for games.
• In European region, Germany is the top market for games, being followed by United Kingdom and France.
• South Korea is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of gaming market.
Global Games Market – 25 Companies Gaming Revenues Analysis
• In terms of company, Tencent has emerged as the biggest player in the global gaming market.
• Sony captured second highest share of the global gaming market in 2017.
• It is anticipated that Activision Blizzard and Microsoft will account for over 8% individual share of the global gaming market by 2025.
• In 2017, NetEase captured around 5% share of the global gaming market.
• Electronic Arts (EA) introduced women soccer players for the first time in 2016 in its FIFA series to attract female gamers around the world.
“Global Games Market (by Device: Smartphone, Tablet, Console, PC Browser & Boxed/Downloaded PC), Regional & 25 Companies Gaming Revenue Analysis – Key Trends and Forecast to 2025” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Gaming Industry.
This 218 Page report with 147 Figures and 10 Tables has been analyzed from 10 viewpoints:
1. Global Games Market & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
2. Global Gamers Number & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
3. Global Games Market Share & Forecast – By Device, Region, Country & Company (2013 – 2025)
4. Global Gamers Number Share & Forecast – By Region (2013 – 2025)
5. Global Games Market & Forecast – By Device (2013 – 2025)
6. Global Games Market, Number of Gamers & Forecast – By Region (2013 – 2025)
7. Global Games Market & Forecast – By Country (2014 – 2025)
8. Global Games Market – 25 Companies Gaming Revenues Analysis (2014 – 2025)
9. Global Gaming Industry: Key Trends
10. Global Games Market – Driving Factors & Challenges
Global Games Market & Forecast – By Device (2013 – 2025)
1. Smart phone
4. Browser PC (Casual Web Games)
5. Boxed/Downloaded PC (PC/MMO)
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus